I've been wanting something like a Chili Reno Quiche.
So I adapted one of my other recipes & voila!
I was informed that this was a KEEPER recipe!
Good thing I wrote down what I did!
Chili Relleno Quiche with Essential Oil Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1 - 7ounce can chopped green chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 6- 7 ounces Med Tofu crumbled
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 4 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 drop Cilantro Essential Oil*
- In a large bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients.
- Stir in the baking mix & cheese.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate or quiche dish
- Bake at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
Yield: 6 servings.
Not all essential oils are safe to ingest, contact me to learn more
Sometimes the chilis are stronger, so we adda a scoop of plain Greek Yogurt on top of each serving.
I usually serve this with a green salad. Find my salad dressings HERE