- Bronchitis, Laryngitis, Skin problems such as boils & ulcers
- To improve Digestion & Strengthen Gums
- Used by Queens, Pharaohs & persons of great wealth in Beautification treatments
- Also, anciently up to present day used to Improve Eye Site & Protect Against Infection
Stress is considered the most important precursor to depression, according to Barry Jacobs, PhD at Princeton University.
Because of Frankincense’s chemical constituents, it will cause a chemical/biological change in the body to improve mood when you breathe in the aroma of this essential oil.
- Scar Tissue, Ulcers, Wound Care
- Healthy Immune Response, DNA Repair
- Analgesic, Expectorant
- Nervous Tension
- Skin Care, Wrinkles
- Healthy Cellular Function
- Under the tongue
- On the bottom of the feet
I, myself, take Frankincense along with eight other essential oils, daily in an easy supplement form. Check them out HERE
What are some of the ways you use this wonderful oil?