Once I discovered that Virgin Organic Coconut Oil was a saturated fat with a whole lot of HEALTHY components, unlike other saturated fats, I started looking for ways to incorporate it into my diet daily. I was especially intrigued about the way it helps to fight Candida overgrowth. We all need some Candida but too much can result in numerous health issues. To read more check out this research study in PubMed.gov and a list of symptoms caused by Candida
To make this spread the healthiest and tastiest I also used a butter grapeseed oil which contains no actual butter. I use liquid Stevia in place of white sugar and add either Cinnamon or Cassia essential oil. It is really amazing how just 2 drops really make the flavor pop! I tried it with out the essential oil and it was O.K. just not as tasty. Read below the recipe for the health properties of the essential oils. Not all essential oils are safe for consumption. Email me to learn more as the FDA does not allow info here even though essential oils are not drugs.
I use this spread everyday either on a slice of organic whole grain toast or in my oatmeal.
16 servings of 1 Tablespoon each
- ½ cup virgin organic coconut oil
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup Wildtree Butter Grapeseed Oil*
- 1 T Cinnamon
- 2 drops liquid Stevia
- 2 drops Cinnamon (or Cassia) Essential Oil*
- Heat Coconut oil to liquefy
- Remove from heat
- Stir in remaining ingredients
- Pour into glass container (I use jars with a screw top lid)
- Occasionally stir as spread begins to solidify to prevent separation
- Cover with lid and store on counter.
- We like this spread so much that it never lasts more than a couple weeks. Store in refrigerator if wanting to keep longer.
Per serving: 105 calories, 10 g fat, 4 g carbs, 4 g sugar
- *You can also use natural grapeseed oil, the butter flavor just makes it tastier
- **I have used both the Cinnamon and the Cassia essential oils and they both work well. I mostly use the Cassia in cooking as it is a better price point and has almost all the benefits as the Cinnamon.
Ways Cinnamon and Cassia Essential Oils Help Support Good Health
• Promotes circulation
• Maintains a healthy immune system
• Promotes oral health
• Helps alleviate sore muscles and joints
• Long used for its internal health benefits
• Long used as natural flavoring
• Promotes healthy digestion
• Warming, uplifting aroma
• Helps promote circulation
Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of this spread or if you have a favorite to share!
Blessings for Health,
Purchase essential oil at retail or discount by contacting me; firstname.lastname@example.org
The advice shared in document has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help. Kindly understand that essential oils work to help to bring the body into balance – thus helping the body’s natural defenses to restore homeostasis